Sunday 24 February 2013

New Shoes

On Tuesday, Brenda had invited a physiotherapist to talk to us so there was no training and as the rain fell I was happy not to be out in it. The evening before I had gone for a walk after work and got soaked, so to escape that again would be lovely. Darren Gaffey, was the physiotherapist , the whole evening was very informative. At the end of talk, he had a look at my ankles. He told me what to do after a run ( or in my case jog/walk). He also advised me to invest in new running shoes.

 
 
 

And they are very comfortable. I am lifting my feet off the ground with them and the ache in my ankles is getting better. 
On the Saturday new trainers at the ready I felt confident as we headed off on our training session. Each week I feel I improve a little each week.  I find enjoy getting up in the morning and heading out to train.

No comments:

Post a Comment