Saturday 4 May 2013

Still Out.

I know a blog is to write updates on the events that are happening well nothing is happening I am still not running. I am not very happy.
My injury wouldn't heal properly for the last few weeks but I feel this week I have turned a corner. I have no pain but I have a slight limp, which means they still won't let me run. My knee gets stiff and heavy but hopefully I will get sorted soon. The Run Killarney run group is now up to 8 mile run I was at 4/5 mile when I left, I am sooo far behind at this stage. I fear for my hard earned fitness. It makes me cry when I think about it.
By the way, I still haven't smoked, but I have really thought about it especially in the 1st week or so when I couldn't run or walk. But I have eaten more so I am getting fatter.
I have decided the following though, I will complete in the Run Killarney Half Marathon, whether I have to run, walk or crawl it. I won't give in.

No comments:

Post a Comment