Tuesday 16 July 2013

The Countdown has begun.

Well it's Tuesday and I should have had training this evening but It's finished.  So, I feel at quite a loss.
Yesterday, our group had our final meeting before Saturday, it was a chat just to go over the plan for Saturday. We asked Brenda numerous questions about - food, clothes, pacing etc. etc... She answered all our questions  but with the forecast predicted to hit a temperature high of 27 degree celcius it preoccupied a lot of the discussion. The weather just makes it more daunting. AGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
At stages during the meeting I was I had various emotions. At one stage, I was laughing like a mad woman I think I was delirious at the thought of it all. I hope I'm not like that on Saturday.  We all agreed to meet Saturday morning 6.45am to get the bus to the top of Moll's Gap.

Doing my last run tomorrow before Saturday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment