Saturday 6 July 2013

Here comes the sun

Well since the last biggest run, the summer has arrived.
I have been out training, I feel stronger in my running but I'm still as slow as anything but I have to say I enjoy it so much. I don't walk as much and I think it is kicking in mentally. On Brenda's recommendation I read Gerry Duffys 'Who Dares, Runs', I found it inspirational. And during the week I found out he will be at the Run Killarney expo, so excited!
After one great Friday run around Muckross, I forgot to do my post run stretches and  the following morning my knee was so stiff, I had to miss Saturday morning training. By Tuesday, it had loosened out but was still not completely right and by Thursday, I felt back to full fitness.

I went out for a quick 3 mile run on Friday the day was glorious so I took a few photos of the beautiful scenery I get to run in -  how lucky am I!!






No comments:

Post a Comment