Sunday 14 July 2013

Melting OMG!!!


The last time I wrote that Summer had come and it is lovely but when you are running it is fairly torturous.  I was training one day during the week and the sweat was everywhere. As I ran up to the Gleneagle Hotel I could hardly see because the sweat was flowing into my eyes. UGHHHHH!!!!
Training in this weather is hard and slower than normal which means for me I was really slowwww!!! I knew we were going to have the good weather for awhile but I could have cried when I heard the long range forecast had Saturday 20th July down for 27 degrees Celsius. The only thing is it's starting at 8.30am, so the intense heat won't be there (hopefully).

At present, I feel a mixture of excitement and blind panic. I hope the latter will go as the week goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment