Thursday 6 June 2013

I'm melting

Well having recovered from the big run on Friday night, I headed out on Sunday morning for a 5 mile trek, which felt good. Training on Tuesday night, was tough it was very warm, I was sweating. There is NO glamour in running. We had to run down at a standard pace and then sprint up to that STOP sign. Oh No! it was not pretty. But you know what it is,  when you are in the middle of it and you can't catch your breath or your legs are heavy,  it feels UGHHHHH and then you finish and you feel so great. it's a real rush.
I went out on Wednesday morning, it was a beautiful but it's so hard to run in this heat. I am slower than usual but the weather is so fab. I did 5 miles on Wednesday and headed out to do 7 miles this evening, oh oh.  I was so tired and the heat, it felt like hard work.
Hopefully after a good night's sleep, I'll feel fresher tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment