Wednesday 3 January 2018

New Year new starts

It's been a while.. Where does time go? It doesn't seem that long ago since the Tralee 10K but it is. Having met up with the girls in September with great plans to run/walk regularly, Life got in the way and although I CrossFit regularly my running has become sporadic. We talked about the 10 mile run in Tralee in February but it's not being held this year so I'm aiming for the Run Killarney Half marathon this Summer.
It seems a bit away but my aim is to enjoy the experience of getting to the start line as well as the run itself..
The howling wind and rain outside doesn't fill me with a desire to put on my runners and head out but nevertheless I have to get a plan together..
I promise to keep you updated with a follow through on my first run of 2018 this year..
It will be this weekend 👌

No comments:

Post a Comment