Sunday 29 September 2013

Finding my pace.....

Well I am a few weeks back into the running group and I'm really enjoying it.
At training last Tuesday, Brenda pointed out I was running off at the group pace, which as anyone who has read my ramblings knows is not my pace,  and it will hinder me more than help. But sometimes it is nice to be at the top of the group than at the back.
Also, as I run or if I pick up pace I can't keep it up and so stop up, just for a quick breath and head off again. So, as we ran Brenda said slow down if I have to BUT DO NOT STOP MOVING FORWARD, and this I did. Of course, I knew I was doing this but when someone points it out you have to make more of an effort to stop, which during the week since Tuesday I have been trying to do.
I have to say it is still so warm outside especially when running and I must remember to bring water with me. Training in the National Park is lovely at the moment,  as it looks amazingggg!! 
Plan at the moment is about me finding my comfortable pace and putting in the mileage.
Congrats to  Bernie and Caroline in my running group who completed the Charleville Half Marathon last Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment