Thursday 12 September 2013

Summer break is over so time to get back on track

Well after the half marathon,   I took two full weeks off. I started back with 2 or so runs a week. The weather has been great thankfully not as hot as that Saturday in July but dry and warm. My running has taken me throughout the national park in Killarney and I have really enjoyed that experience. I feel I have improved as the Summer has moved on. As usual my brain is my biggest downfall, when I don't think, my running is easy.  Its when my brain switches on and tells my lungs and legs they've done enough or gone far enough, that I find it tough. But I really love it
As September has arrived our running group has begun to meet each week again and so I have decided to write again too.

No comments:

Post a Comment