Thursday 18 September 2014

Sweating, aches and foam rolling..

Sweating, a few aches, leaky bladders (the latter is self explanatory and so I'll say no more about it, just to save my own blushes..) these are a few of the joys of running which I have experienced over the last week or so.

The air is so heavy, dead heat and it is so hard to run. I wish I could say the sweat was from how fast I'm running but its not!  The worst is when it goes into your eyes, it stings, so I also have red eyes. TRX is also causing me to sweat buckets!! But it will be worth it, a strong core and better running. Yeahhh..

With a few aches developing, I decided this week to invest in a foam roller..


I just have to figure out to use it properly. Fun times!

This weekend, we as a group are taking part in the women's mini marathon in Killarney. As I suffer from some form of performance or race anxiety, I'm not expecting to smash any records,  (No surprise there, I hear you say).
I am looking forward to seeing the girls on Saturday especially at the Finish Line.



No comments:

Post a Comment