Sunday 20 October 2013

What have I done?


I have been out running in the National Park, you can really feel the change in the evenings now, it gets dark so early. But the park is full these days as the deer rut is on and large groups are out & about with their cameras.
I have met one or two stags as I have been putting into practice the breathing lessons Brenda gave us, it has nearly done me in - I kid you not! I was in the demense, listening to the wonderful sounds of the Stags as I ran toward Ross Castle, I was taking in air  when ughhh I also took in a fly, I swear I got such a start I nearly tripped over myself. There I was coughing and spluttering, I think I got it out. I can still vividly remember the feeling as I retell it. Aghhhhh.
This past week even though I have got through my programme, I wasn't feeling my best. I have a slight sinus flare up so it wasn't great.
Well I signed up for the Hell Mountain Run in Portmagee. PANIC!!!! I also enisted or should I say cajoled/nagged Susan into doing it to. So next Saturday, I will be covered in mud and I suspect giving out wildly to myself for signing up.


No comments:

Post a Comment