Thursday 11 April 2013

P*****!

Sorry for the language but I am gutted, annoyed etc etc. Went for a run after work or should I say I attempted to go for a run. I just couldn't do it. My legs just wouldn't work. When, I put my leg down the pain was bad, I was limping as I ran. I looked ridiculous and was barely moving. I felt like throwing myself on the ground like a two year old having a tantrum, I wanted to cry and shout. Having diagnosed my niggle as an ITB band problem according to the internet, I am planning to go to the physiotherapist Darren Gaffney as soon as I can.
I was mad that I couldn't do my 4 miles. I am mad that my mileage isn't going to go up this week. I had a complete panic attack that I wouldn't be ready for the half marathon. Then I thought sod it all I might as well have a cigarette.
I didn't !
I calmed down and now I have fingers & toes crossed that this is only a temporary road block.

No comments:

Post a Comment