Friday 21 October 2016

Setting goals....

Setting goals is usually done at the start of the year for the year ahead but I've decided to put down a list of my long term goals..
I haven't been running lately (shinsplint hell...) Although I did run at Crossfit during the week and my shins held up,  no pain, progress yeah!!
So goal setting where do I start, I have so many...should they be realistic or not? how long is longterm? Are they goals or dreams?  I'll just list them and see what happens....

Run a marathon just to cross the finishline...
Pull ups of anykind...
A Handstand
100kg deadlift
Run a 2.15 half marathon
80kg Backsquat
Run a 10k/half marathon or marathon outside of Ireland
Conquer the snatch..
Do a hero Wod like Murph and finish it before everyone goes home...
Go to the Crossfit games
Meet Rich Froning because his the champ and seems like a nice guy. I loved his book...
Meet the all the Dottirs.. (met Annie only Katrin, Sara and Thuri to go..)
Sam Briggs because it's Sam Briggs
Hang out with Brooke Ence
Go to Iceland to see the Northern lights and see where the Dottirs train..
Go to watch one of the big marathons; New York, Chicago, London, Boston, Berlin...
Run a sub 30 min 5k
Conquer the Double under..

So there are some of the goals more pragmatic and reachable but some more are decidedly dream like..
Stay tuned I let ye know as I reach them, hopefully it won't be too long before I can start crossing them off my list...

1 comment:

  1. I'll to watch one of the big marathons with you: New York or London would be fine��

    ReplyDelete