Sunday 26 April 2015

#feelingnopressure...

Just checking in.. The weather has been great for getting out for a run. Blue skies, a rainbow of colours and shorts have been common sights so the rain of the past few days has been quite a shock to the system. Although, we have had a rain,  it has been very humid which if your like me just means more washing as I sweat a lot.. #Sweatybetty could be my middle name.
When we decided to do the marathon relays with Brenda, May and June seemed along way off but here we are a week before :- Anna, Bernie, Michelle and Tina do the Limerick Marathon. I get to be photographer and cheerleader for this one..  Thankfully, Bernie has recovered from her illness and is out running once more. Everyone has been taking advantage of the good weather, putting in the mileage.. Trying out new routes and adding miles onto old ones. Over the last few weeks, I have hit a few Pb's along the way which has been exciting and means that I must be doing something right..
Out in the park yesterday, it was very humid. I enjoyed the run as a whole but like all things there are moments when I wasn't too enamoured with it especially around miles 3/4 at I just felt tired. But the thought of the coffee at the end of the run spurred me on..

This day next week the girls will have their bling collected and Brenda will have marathon no.3 done..

And then, next up will be the Cork city marathon relay  #feelingnopressure..hahaha!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment